Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Fan Page 3

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Fan Page 3

You can continue discussing Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on this page.

Disapprove (39)
Previous Saraswatichandra Fan Page 3
Next Badtameez Dil Fan Page 1

15,275 Comments

1. aarya
    December 03, 03:50 Reply

Like paige says “This is My home”
    In same Manner DTB is my online home.. ๐Ÿ˜€

2. aarya
    November 20, 11:36 Reply

I was right.. About prediction on Surv series .. ๐Ÿ˜†
    But JC & Randy both were eliminated ๐Ÿ™ like a nobody

November 29, 11:48

I still have to watch all the three shows of last week.
      your predictions come true most of the times. ๐Ÿ˜Š

November 29, 11:52

5 now. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

December 03, 03:47

Ahaaan… Aarya- The perfect ๐Ÿ˜Ž Right ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. aarya
    November 20, 11:34 Reply

Bailey is coming to India..
    HHH v/s Mahal for sure.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Hope they telecast it

4. aarya
    November 19, 07:50 Reply

Padmavati released date is get delayed.. Wait more..
    & I thought u wait for kajal only ๐Ÿ˜‰

November 19, 13:02

๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž height of unemployment in India.
      Dec1 was good and I was free also. but have to wait more. I like SLB’s creation. โ˜บโ˜บ

November 19, 13:11

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š kajal ki movie yahan release nhi hoti yaar. as she does movies in Telugu/Tamil mostly.
      ek release hua thaa do lafzon ki kahani. I didn’t watch just because she was crying in it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

5. aarya
    November 19, 07:49 Reply

@Ayrus .. Yes u r right ๐Ÿ˜€
    When we feel sad type or upset, only these lyrics/song make u feel better..

No,m not going, wish ! I could go
    First Delhi is dooor ๐Ÿ˜† & second I can’t spend 10000+ /- money just for one day ,
    So may b another time.. But one thing is sure I will meet JC once ๐Ÿ˜Ž

November 19, 13:15

okay. jab jaoge bula Lena mujhe. ๐Ÿ˜‰
      btw any info. about Bayley and Bella?
      are they coming also?

November 19, 13:18

btw direct US jaane ka iraada toh nhi hai na? ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. aarya
    November 15, 08:06 Reply

@Ayrus ๐Ÿ˜†

Excited for SS but it would be more interesting if DA & SR v/s Usos.. And Binder v/s Brock, although Brock is going to win ๐Ÿ˜€ whoever is his opponent..

Now the shield v/s New day.. (What is interesting in this.. shield will win obviously ๐Ÿ˜› )
    Omj.. Jc is in SD but still I can’t see him hmmm..
    SD team is weak compared to Raw..
    What do u think..

BTW r u going Delhi ?? 9th Dec.. ๐Ÿ™‚

November 15, 08:08

*Jinder …

November 18, 14:20

Same. Raw team is better. But as JC and BL are there. it will be interesting.
      AJ is also a strong competitor. Maja aana waala hai. ๐Ÿ˜Š

November 18, 14:26

I’m going to stay without this yaar. exam starting from Monday. ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™ you do enjoy.

November 18, 14:27

no. no plan to go there Aarya. you going?
      only plan is “Padmavati” for the Dec.
      I heard HHH is going to fight with Jinder. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

7. aarya
    November 11, 03:51 Reply

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
    Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
    Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
    Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na raheinโ€ฆ

I was walking alone on street surrounded with silence and the sound of my bleeding heart… I remember her last word to me.. “Go away” ๐Ÿ™

Now I really wanted to go away .. So far that she could never reach to me …I look at the dark sky…

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
    Chalte chalte hum kho jaayeinโ€ฆ
    Main phir bhi tumko chahungaโ€ฆ

Was it the best way for us to get separated, when we r mean to be together.. Why there is pain for me in Love.. and now she hate him.. irony! I made her to hate me but can’t stop myself to love her more n more..

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
    Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
    Meri jaan mein har khamoshi le
    Tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga
    mmmโ€ฆ

I was getting restless that y I asked him to go.. I know that he loves me, yet I silently asked him to go because he wanted me to do this.. Nooo.. I can’t let him go, last time when I was far away for him, it was like a Death.. ๐Ÿ™ it was worse than death.. I wipe my tears and quickly Left the home.. to walk on the same path where My Abhay has gone some moments ago..

Main phir bhi tumko chahungi
    Main phir bhi tumko chahungi
    Iss chahat mein marr jaaungi
    Main phir bhi tumko chahungi

Abhay’s POV..

I find himself standing at the same spot.. I was not able to move.. Was I waiting for someone to hold me back.. Was I expecting her.. Will she come.. Oh! With whom I m kidding.. Hell no.. She is not going to come.. I only hurt her badly, y would she come.. I hurt my Pia badly..

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
    Jaise hawayein saanson ko
    Aise talashun main tumko
    Jaise ki per zameeno ko

As Abhay starts to walk on road, he hears some faint footsteps.. like Someone is running to catch something.. He discards his intuition and turn back to “Go away” … But again he hears his name “Abhay” and turns ,only to find HER. Pia feels happy to see HIM.. before this she was sad & Crying but now she is happy to see HIM.. Abhay looks at her unable to guess what is she thinking now.. She is smiling or crying ๐Ÿ™„ Pia extends her both hands towards Abhay..

Hansna ya rona ho mujhe
    Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe
    Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho
    Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho
    Toote dil ke tukde lekar
    Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga
    mmmโ€ฆ

Abhay signs no.. & steps back.. Pia runs to him and hug him tightly.. She says I don’t want you to go away.. I didn’t mean it.. I don’t hate you Abhay.. I Love You.. I love You..

Main phir bhi tumko chahungi
    Main phir bhi tumko chahungi
    Iss chahat mein marr jaaungi
    Main phir bhi tumko chahungi

Abhay jerks her softly & says Don’t love me so much, I don’t deserve it.. U don’t know anything about me… I m not a good person… Pia cups his face and says I know everything Abhay.. I know who you are, and I know you are better than many so called Human.. I don’t want to loose you.. You r reason of my smile.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Tum yun mile ho jabse mujhe
    Aur sunehari main lagti hoon
    Sirf labon se nahi ab toh
    Poore badan se hansti hoon

Abhay’s PoV..

I was speechless.. For the first time, someone is there who love me truly without caring about my identity.. I look at her and recalls how I used to love this face years ago.. and now I love her not because of her face but because of her pure soul.. Yes! She is My Soulmate.. Both look at each other.. Eyelock ๐Ÿ˜›

Mere din raat salone se
    Sab hai tere hi hone se
    Yeh saath hamesha hoga nahin
    Tum aur kahin main aur kahin

Lekin jab yaad karoge tum
    Main banke hawaa aa jaaunga
    Oโ€ฆ

Both r still looking at each other fighting with their emotions.. And finally both speak at same time..

I love you Pia..
    I love you Mr. Vampire..

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
    Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
    Iss chahat mein marr jaunga
    Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
    Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

November 12, 13:08

What a song.. was listening to it some minutes before.. โ˜บ Satyajeet’s voice is so perfect for it. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

November 15, 08:09

Satyajeet?? I thought it’s Arijeet..
      Anyways I like these type of songs..

November 18, 14:30

no. it’s Satyajeet only. yes same here…
      one min.

November 18, 14:36

when we are in good mood, we just listen and enjoy the songs. but when we are broken we understand the lyrics.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

8. Ayrus
    October 21, 10:09 Reply

AARYA…
    Kurt replaces RR at TLC.. โ˜บโ˜บ
    Kurt back Kane back. Old days are back. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

October 21, 11:51

From where u got this info?? When it happened..oh god! Nowadays why m missing these things..

October 21, 15:41

Hmmm.. It means no Sheild also n.. ๐Ÿ™
      They could make it Kurt v/s Kane alone..

Do u think DA+SR with Kurt can win over 5 (7 actually.. Bolieve and Axel)

November 12, 13:12

Oops. I’m so late to reply it.
      I didn’t like the fight.. Kurt has forgotten how to fight yaar. ๐Ÿ˜.
      now it’s time for the greatest event. Survivor Series. how excited you are?

November 12, 13:21

no Jinder vs BL. ,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I couldn’t understand in what basis he was comparing himself with BL? but I like when he talks about the great nation India and about us. โ˜บโ˜บ

9. Ayrus
    October 18, 14:42 Reply

Happy Diwaali.. have a Blast. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

10. Ayrus
    October 18, 14:41 Reply

Ek baat batao. Ho kya gaya hai Jinder Ko? India se jaane ke baad pagal ho gaya hai kya?
    mg Lesner Ko challenge kar raha hai. I mean seriously? Lol..

October 19, 01:31

As usual I didn’t watch SD but got to know from fb ..
      Champion v/s champion .. Everyone know who is going to win.. But will it happen??
      M interested in Sheild v/s Miz/Bar/strowman..
      Do u think JC may join Sheild

October 21, 10:17

It may happen. But it will be totally one sided..
      Yes JC.. now it’s tooo late. I’m happy that Kurt joined. โ˜บ

11. aarya
    October 13, 07:13 Reply

U can google about Lita & Trish stratus..

October 18, 14:44

*Bayley.. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

October 19, 01:32

Belly is also good ๐Ÿ˜†
      Take care of ur tummy

October 21, 10:21

Nikki bella-belly.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
      Sure Aarya ji… ๐Ÿจ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโ˜•๐Ÿต๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

12. aarya
    October 12, 07:20 Reply

The Sheild return… in sheild I like lunatic much.. u sun??

October 12, 15:44

RR Aarya. one of my favorites. ๐Ÿ™‚

13. aarya
    October 12, 05:16 Reply

@Sun!! hope ur mailed reached to ur ka! ๐Ÿ™‚
    && shame shame for what??
    I didn’t understand.

October 12, 15:48

yes. ๐Ÿ™‚ Got scolded for wishing her late. ๐Ÿ˜€
      no. ShaNe shame. Shane McMahon. what was the need of climbing up the cell that time? Got a well deserved result. ๐Ÿค’

October 13, 05:44

oh.. & I thought u misspelled Shane ..shame.. ๐Ÿ˜†
      I didn’t watch the match again but got to know.. samy did something to help KO …
      another tag team hmmmm.. y Wwe is obsessed with tag teams only

14. aarya
    October 11, 05:02 Reply

Happy birthday.. I know I can’t see this ๐Ÿ˜› but still m wishing u here as we met here only..
    happy birthday bday girl.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    11th October Is day of My My ๐Ÿ˜Ž

October 11, 16:21

Hey Aarya. need your help yaar. I was not in contact with ka for somedays. now trying to mail her. but I’m unable to do so. I don’t know what happened to mail. where is she?

October 11, 16:50

ho gaya solve ab. I had put so many emojis. so had some problem.now it’s fine. still thank you for your help that you have done earlier.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Good night!! โ˜บ

October 12, 05:14

Happy birthday.. I know you**** canโ€™t see this but still m wishing u here as we met here only

15. aarya
    October 10, 07:26 Reply

ya! nowadays Wwe is trying to create superstars.. & that’s y john cena is lossing so many matches to new entrants.. just to give them boost.. ๐Ÿ˜
    I mean if anyone can defeat JC & randy easily nakamura did it..
    I agree RR has strength but still it could be more exciting match..

nowadays very few likable superstars..
    undertaker is gone..
    Shawn Michael is gone
    Batista is gone
    619 v nhi h (he was under dog)
    women me lIta Trish were powerful not a show piece only..
    JC is also not coming nowadays ๐Ÿ™

October 11, 16:36

may be you are right. I don’t know IIta Trish.. ๐Ÿ™„
      but this week Raw And SD were so amazing..
      and wowwww I didn’t even imagine the things will happen so early. The SHIELD IS BACK.. entry dhamake daar hua hai Diwali jaisa.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

16. Ayrus
    October 10, 06:02 Reply

Aarya.. watched it?
    not even a single great match.

an event doesn’t look like a PPV one without a match of Lesner or Cena. wasted time. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

October 10, 06:10

WWE has changed a lot. it is not the same that was 9-10 years back.
      so many great superstars like Kurt,taker, batista, rock, Goldberg whose even theme songs were giving goosebumps. but only now Cena/BS left. ๐Ÿ˜” and matches were so entertaining that time.

October 10, 06:18

I remember when I was 11-12 years old.. I didn’t have speed net. I used to wait for my cousin come to my home so that I can take his mobile. the only thing I was searching in his mobile on YouTube that ” Undertaker vs Batista wwe match”.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this duo was my favourite. โ˜บโ˜บ missing those days.

October 10, 07:20

I missed it.. will watch repeat today or on Sunday..
      surya! Wwe is coming to New Delhi but but I think no JC ๐Ÿ˜ฅ .. last time also, JC didn’t come and uske badle RR aaya tha ๐Ÿ˜

October 11, 16:28

lol Shane shame. itna bhi daring nhi hoga chahiye.. btw it’s not daring, it’s foolishness..
      yes in the very last moment
      they changed the decision and brought RR. and I think indian TV Channels had no rights to telecast. so no matches available. ๐Ÿ™

October 10, 07:17

hmmm.. & u can’t s me

October 10, 07:18

hmmm.. u can’t c me..

October 11, 16:57

hmm. no need to show me.. rate it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I know I deserve 10. but still you should rate it. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

October 12, 07:21

so now I rated it hope! u can see ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 12, 15:50

I clearly can. ๐Ÿ˜‰ thankss..

17. Ayrus
    October 04, 15:42 Reply

one of your wishes gonna be fulfilled soon Aarya. The Shield reunion.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. get ready for “Hell in the cell”.. โ˜บโ˜บ

October 06, 10:30

yeah!! waiting ๐Ÿ™‚

October 08, 12:33

I can’t wait more. only few hours to go. โ˜บโ˜บ

18. aarya
    October 02, 09:41 Reply

yes.. yes.. I think the want trp (Wwe)

19. Ayrus
    October 01, 11:27 Reply

I did Arya.
    was it more cruel and painful than that Neville went through 6days back? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
    I don’t like Neville but I felt for him. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
    Enzo deserved to be punished and BS was the better man to do so. rematch for sure. ๐Ÿ˜Š

October 02, 09:39

Enzo deserved to be punished….
      but it look so disgusting that when one man is already beaten.. still getting beaten by everyone..
      just my opinion, otherwise I don’t like Enzo..

October 04, 15:44

Aarey khane do nah usko..

October 06, 10:29

haan! bhai maine kab mana KIA.. khane do usko jitta khana h.. ๐Ÿ˜†
      m just saying.. Ab se Jo v cheat kare, usko aise hi khilana chahiye ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 08, 12:25

you can also join them.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

20. aarya
    October 01, 01:28 Reply

@surya did u watch Monday night Raw.. enzo was beaten publicly, I mean by whole Wwe players of cruisoweight division..
    & also by Brauno.. told u he is made to get beaten.. but it was so cruel.. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ